Wednesday 16 August 2017

Welcome to IBDP Japanese A class

Dear G12 Parents

I hope you have a great summer break with your child.
The new academic year is just around the corner.
I am really excited for the new year.

I am Higa, teaching G12 IBDP Japanese A class in this year. I am glad to keep working with this class mates.
It is absolutely going to be great and challenging year for new G12 students with fun events, fun learning, fun? examination.

In JNL class, we will study Part2 "Language and mass communication" in autumn term, review Part3&4 in winter term, review Part1&2 in spring term.
I am planning to weekly organize Kanji quiz same as last year.
At first class, I will instruct what they do and need to bring for this class.
(Just in case, please kindly remind your child to bring PC for JNL class.)

I am looking forward to working/cooperating with you through this year.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

Mr. Higa
Secondary Japanese Teacher

No comments:

Post a Comment