Tuesday 11 October 2016

News Letter Japanese A (JNL)

Dear G12 Parents,
Japanese class news letter of September
By Mr. Higa


Hello. I'm Tetsuya Higa.
As you may be heard by your child, I teach Japanese class in this year.
I'm glad to have the Japanese classes with your child at Horizon.
The first month of 2016 - 2017 academic year, G12 JNL students learnt some topics according to IBDP Japanese A Language and Literature.
In this term they are studying IBDP Part 4 "Literature - Critical study".
In September, they studied Poem "Eiketsu no Asa"  by Miyazawa Kenji
The author and the poem are really famous.
Many Japanese people study the poem or the author.

In October, they are studying Drama "Yu-zuru", by Kinoshita Junji.
The story is  also famous. It is similar to "Tsuru no Ongaeshi"

All students always bring their homework by due day and try hard,
I appreciate for your cooperation.
If you have any concerns or questions, please feel free to ask me.


No comments:

Post a Comment